Low-level drug traffickers Nick and Kid share a secret: they have high value narcotics stashed in a barn somewhere. But they also have a debt to pay - to Frank.
When Frank suddenly shows up at their' hideout, they have no choice but to oblige in his sadistic proposal to settle scores with a variation to the game of Russian Roulette.
Each click of the chamber reveals a little bit more about each character in the room.
The Invisible Man is an absurd short 360-degree drama created specifically for VR goggles (like Oculus Rift and Gear VR). How does Frank know which chamber the bullet lies? And what role does the viewer play in the drama?
It may take you 5 views to figure it out, but in The Invisible Man the answers are all around you, literally. The Invisible Man is production of Midnight Pictures in association with The Secret Lab http://www.theinvisibleman.film
- directed by HUGO KEIJZER
- screenplay by JOHN WEICH
- produced by ELLEN UTRECHT, MAURICE SCHUTTE
- production manager EMMA PARKINSON
- cinematography 360KINGS NIGEL BOYLE (Kid) CHRIS HATHERALL (Nick) ZOE LISTER (Liz) JEROME WRIGHT (Frank) casting SHAKYRA DOWLING
- music PITCH & SYNC
- sound design JAMES MORGAN, STEVE BOND
- costume designer SANDRA KISSELS
- production designer ROMKE FABER
- title design JIMMY HUNTER
- gaffer BART VAN TUNEN
- best boy JAMES KNAAP
- set decorator NINA SPIERING
- sound engineer GERBEN KOKMIJER
- make-up artist ANNEMIEKE BOHNNEN
- make-up assistant ESTELLE ZOET
- catering SANNE BACK
- webdesigner LUKE BRENNAN
- special thanks to MARTIJN BOOMSMA