Sometime its just too boring to not have superpowers like Spiderman and Superman. So why not gain the power of Thor through virtual reality!? Goodbye Kansas Games has just released their working VR title called ThunderGod in VR.
In the game you will become the God of Thunder himself where you will play out your life as Thor. You will get to wield the ferocious hammer of
Mjölnir and defend the human village from the giants.
How to use Mjölnir
- Hold your hammer and grab things with the trigger.
- The harder you throw, the faster and straighter the hammer flies.
- For every three enemies you defeat, you get a lightning bolt to shoot. You will know when the hammer is charged by the blue lightning bolts coming off it.
- Avoid getting hit by rocks to keep your multiplier high. The hammer will also glow more the higher the multiplier gets.
- Houses can take 2 hits before getting destroyed
- Houses on fire has taken one hit, houses that are smoking are destroyed
- Regular giants take 1 hit to defeat
- Shield giants take 1 hit to defeat with body hit, 2 hits if you hit the shield first
- Rock thrower giants take 1 hit to defeat, but watch out for the rocks
- Frost giants take 2 hits to defeat
- Lava giants take 2 hits to defeat, in quick succession
- The more houses you have left at the end, the more bonus points you get
- The faster you play, the more Time Bonus you get
- The more hits you get, both with the hammer or the lightning bolt, the more Accuracy Bonus you’ll get
In ThunderGod you can challenge your friends, family, and other fellow Asgardians to see who can generate the highest points in the game. How fun is it to become Thor in VR! ThunderGod is available on Steam today for $9.99. The VR game is available for both the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. It’s time to swing your hammer around like an Avenger.