Hatsune Miku VR will launch for PC via Steam on March 8 with support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, publishers Degica Games and Crypton Future Media announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
World famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku invites you to her VR music game! Aim for the perfect score as she sings and dances to some of her most iconic songs.
Simply put on your headset and choose a song. Use your VR controllers to catch the melody symbols that fly from the speakers at the back of the stage. But beware the long riff symbols and other challenges that will make it harder to reach the perfect score!
You can also enjoy watching Miku dance to the music in the Music Video mode.
This game features the following popular songs from the creative Hatsune Miku artists:
- “Ievan Polkka” (by Otomania, illustration Yukino Tamago)
- “Singularity” (by keisei, illustration rsk)
- “Amagoi Miseinen” (by Wada Takeaki ‘Kurage P’, illustration MONQ)
- “Sharing The World” (by BIGHEAD, illustration apapico)
“Sen- bonzakura” (by Kurousa P, illustration Ittomaru)
- Rhythm action game using VR controllers
- Enjoy Miku’s original dance while playing the game
- Eight songs with two difficulties for intense dance action (more songs to be added later)
- Support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Game available in English, Japanese, and Chinese (and more…)
Watch a teaser trailer below.