Now we can finally wreck a city like Godzilla. Take a look at the destructive (and fun) trailer for VR Monster Awakens, a game that turns you into a giant monster and lets you wreak havoc across a city. As a monster, you’ll be able to pick up and toss tanks and enemies as well as using your real body actions working in tandem with the VR headset and controls.
The people of Simplicity accidently wake up an ancient monster and let’s just say the monster isn’t too happy with the annoying mortals waking him up.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in VR Monster Awakens in a press release by FIGHT4DREAM:
- * Modern City: Human city with buildings, vehicles and frightened citizens are waiting for you!
- * Destroy and EAT THE CITIZENS for your own good! Follow their screams!
- * Active VR Combat: Utilize your body to dodge attack, hit, catch and even throw objects while moving around with hand movements. You are a real monster!
- * Power Release: As a giant monster, BEAM SHOOTING is indispensable! Feel your true power running through your mouth!
- * Various of Enemies: Human armies include soldiers, rocket artillery, armored personal carriers, tanks, armed helicopter and much more. Show no mercy!
- * Threatening BOSS: Fight against the human latest technology in the final stage of arcade mode mission. Destroy their last hope!
- * Great Party: 3 different party mode games provided and challenge your friends to see who can earn a higher score!
- * Free-Style Mode: No pressure at all and just enjoy destroying everything
VR Monster Awakens is available on Steam Early Access for $12.99, exclusively on HTC Vive. FIGHT4DREAM is looking to release the game in a handful of months. Currently, you can play one map on 2 difficulty modes, 3 party modes, tutorial and free-style game mode.