Welcome to High Five, the first game show to combine cannabis and virtual reality. In this inaugural episode, watch the five fearless contestants pass around the DaVinci IQ vaporizer before they slice and dice their way through a rousing game of Fruit Ninja.
Our six players are trying to find the best video game to play when you're high. What would happen if a bunch of 420-friendly youtubers and non-youtubers came together to smoke cannabis, eat snacks, and battle it out in the virtual world for the chance to win an entire ounce of cannabis? The answer is High Five.
Five contestants lean back into the couch, disappearing inch by inch into the cushions with every puff off the vaporizer or join. A golden trophy, filled to the brim with a mixed ounce of Rainbow Jones, Moon Cookies, and Thin Mint GSC, sits nobly among a table full of snacks. The winner of Leafly’s High Five Virtual Reality Challenge would be the proud owner of the stash, but six episodes would stand between them and their prize.
In this inaugural episode, watch the five fearless contestants pass around the vaporizer before they slice and dice their way through a rousing game of Fruit Ninja.
Meet the Contestants:
- Josh, the familiar bearded face found on the popular YouTube channel Strain Central
- Sasha, AKA SilencedHippie, another social media cannabis maven
- YouTuber and strain reviewer Ashley, better known as Positive Smash 420
- Jamila, a cannabis enthusiast who came dressed ready to play “Space Pirate Trainer”
- Will, a budtender by day and EDM bandmate/harp player by night
Which participant maintained enough hand-eye coordination to be crowned Leafly’s High Five Challenge champion? Tune in for Part Two of our six-part series to see who advances and whose bowl gets cashed too soon.