Time for a change? Roles in the UK, around the US and even New Zealand with some big companies included.
Sometimes when you look at your career you realise that enough is enough and it is time for a change. A change in job, a change in location, a change in perhaps attitude. Well if you’re interested in the business of immersion then the virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) industries are always changing, growing and evolving, and constantly looking for talented people.
Everything imaginable comes up. Long term roles, short term roles, contract and placement roles. Roles in engineering, art and design, programming, education and so much more. Why not see if there is something here that ‘tickles your fancy’ as the Brits say?
- Malmesbury, UK: Dyson /Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Research Engineer Click here to apply
- Salt Lake City, UT, US: The VOID / Technical Producer, Project Manager Click here to apply
- San Bruno, CA, US: YouTube / Software Engineer, Virtual Reality Click here to apply
- Mountain View, CA, US: Didi Chuxing / Computer Vision Research Engineer – Augmented Reality Click here to apply
- Greater New York, NY, US: TEEMA Group / Android Developer | Augmented Reality | Machine Learning Click here to apply
- Menlo Park, CA, US: Oculus VR / Strategic Account Manager, AR/VR Click here to apply
- London, UK: Anvio VR / Virtual Reality Attraction Attendant Click here to apply
- Fort Collins, CO, US: HP / Virtual Reality – Sustaining Product Manager Click here to apply
- San Francisco, CA, US: Google / Community Manager, Augmented and Virtual Reality Click here to apply
- London, UK: Jaunt VR / Business Development Manager – Content Partnerships Click here to apply
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Museum / Digital Experience Producer Click here to apply
- Menlo Park, CA, US: Facebook / Content Policy Associate Manager, AR/VR Click here to apply
- Liverpool, UK: Liverpool John Moores University / Mixed Reality Systems Developer (KTP Associate) Click here to apply