Its Easter Sunday and there are plenty of job opportunities in the immersive reality industries.
Its the start of a new month as April rolls in bringing with it the joys of Easter and plenty of chocolate. Why not start your month off with a new exciting job opportunity NOW?
Every weekend we gather together a number open position from across the virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR) industry, in locations around the globe, to help make finding the ideal job easier. Below are a selection of roles that are currently accepting applications across a number of disciplines, all within departments and companies that focus on VR, AR and MR.
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Luminous Group Ltd / Virtual Reality Sales Executive Click Here to Apply
- Guildford, UK: Supermassive Games / Senior Game Programmer Click Here to Apply
- Guildford, UK: Supermassive Games / Graphics Programmer Click Here to Apply
- Menlo Park, CA, US: Facebook / UX Engineer, Social VR Click Here to Apply
- Las Vegas, NV, US: The VOID / VR Tech Lead Click Here to Apply
- New York, NY, US: LiveLike / UX/UI Designer, VR/AR Click Here to Apply
- Sausalito, CA, US: Aquent / Virtual Reality Research Assistant Click Here to Apply
- Redmond, WA, US: Oculus / AR-VR Software Engineer, Eye Tracking Click Here to Apply
- Redmond, WA, US: Oculus / VR Gameplay Prototyping Engineer – Unity Click Here to Apply
- San Francisco, CA, US: Google / Software Engineer, Virtual Reality Click Here to Apply
- London, UK: SCE London Studio / QA Tester Click Here to Apply
- London, UK: SCE London Studio / Lead Environment Artist Click Here to Apply