June is here and with the start of the month comes the chance to find an exciting new job opportunity within the immersive media industry. As always, every weekend we are here to help you with a selection of different positions currently taking applications. SUPERHOT team are looking for a producer for a new project, Dyson need a research engineer and Graham Construction are looking for developers. There are plenty of opportunities to discover today.
Every weekend we gather together a number open position from across the virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR) industry, in locations around the globe, to help make finding the ideal job easier. Below are a selection of roles that are currently accepting applications across a number of disciplines, all within departments and companies that focus on VR, AR and MR.
- Łódź, Poland: SUPERHOT / Producer Click Here to Apply
- St Albans, UK: REWIND / Lead Senior Unity Programmer Click Here to Apply
- St Albans, UK: REWIND / Technical Artist Click Here to Apply
- St Albans, UK: REWIND / Lead Animator Click Here to Apply
- Hillsborough, NI, UK; Graham Construction / Virtual Reality Developer Click Here to Apply
- Malmesbury, UK: Dyson / VR, AR Research Engineer Click Here to Apply
- Hatfield, PA, US: The BOSS Group / Virtual Reality Developer Click Here to Apply
- Toronto, Canada: Interaptix Augmented Reality / Computer Vision Engineer Click Here to Apply
- Vancouver, Canada: uForis VR / 3D Environment Artist Click Here to Apply
- Menlo Park, CA, US: Oculus VR / Data Scientist, Insights and Growth Click Here to Apply
- Redmond, WA, US: Facebook / Communications Manager, AR/VR Click Here to Apply
- Stockholm, Sweden: Fast Travel Games / 3D Artist Click Here to Apply