Roles in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland in this week's selection
We’re now long past half-way through the year and we are, in fact, about to roll over into August. Time moves fast, especially when you’re detailing with a technology such as virtual reality (VR). In but a handful of weeks we’ll be off to Cologne in Germany for another Gamescom where no doubt we’ll be seeing many updates to various videogames and hear news of new titles in the works. We may also find out more about some of the hardware in development and see some recent additions, such as the Vive Knuckles controller, in action.
But before we even get to that we’ve SIGGRAPH which takes place next week.
If you’re excited by what's happening in the VR space and are interested in taking the plunge into this industry and one of the companies working on VR, augmented reality (AR) or mixed reality (MR), or you’re already engaged in any of the three and are looking to switch roles we as usual have a selection from around the world below. Why not see if there’s anything that takes your fancy? A new career could be just a few clicks away.
View the new listings below for more information:
- New York, NY, USA: YouVisit / Unity Virtual Reality Developer Click here to apply
- Yorktown Heights, NY, USA: IBM / Research Staff Member Click here to apply
- Montreal, Canada: Felix & Paul Studios / Application Developer Click here to apply
- Montreal, Canada: Felix & Paul Studios / 3D (Graphic) Developer Click here to apply
- Montreal, Canada: Felix & Paul Studios/ Computer Vision Developer Click here to apply
- Newcastle, UK: Hammerhead VR / Lead Animator Click here to apply
- Newcastle, UK: Hammerhead VR / Systems Administrator Click here to apply
- London, UK: Oculus / Product Manager, Social VR Click here to apply
- Cork, Ireland: Oculus / LED Research Scientist, Modeling Click here to apply
- Seattle, WA, USA: Oculus / Developer Relations Engineer, Oculus Platform Click here to apply
- Menlo Park, CA, USA: Oculus / Developer Relations Engineer, Rift Click here to apply
- Menlo Park, CA, USA: Oculus / Manager, Display Engineering Click here to apply
- Palo Alto, CA, USA: Tesla / Simulation Engineer Click here to apply
As always don’t forget that you can also view the roles in our last week's edition.