This week we've several roles connected to medtech, as well as both sides of Menlo Park.
Another Sunday and another edition of The VR Job Hub – and it seems I’m on for a hat trick with my third week in a row. As usual a return to The VR Job Hub means yet another selection of employment opportunities for you to peruse. All of which relate, in some way at least, to the fields of virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and/or mixed reality (MR). After last week’s round the world trip we’re keeping things simple today with whatever the fates throw at us. Including roles at Oculus, Facebook and three recent roles from AR start-up Touch Surgery.
Check out the list below to see if there’s something that sparks your interest:
- Lake Forest, CA, US: Turtle Rock Studios / Gameplay Programmer for VR Click here to apply
- Raleigh, NC, US: Downpour Interactive / Game Designer Click here to apply
- London, UK: Touch Surgery / QA Engineer (Platform) Click here to apply
- London, UK: Touch Surgery / Senior QA Engineer (Mobile) Click here to apply
- London, UK: Touch Surgery / Senior QA Engineer with Performance Testing Experience (Platform) Click here to apply
- Gothenburg, Sweden: EON Reality / Software Engineer – Augmented and Virtual Reality Click here to apply
- Taipei, Taiwan: HP / Virtual Reality Solution Program Manager Click here to apply
- Greater Memphis Area, TN, US: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – ALSACVirtual Reality GUI Development & Design Click here to apply
- Menlo Park, CA, US: Oculus VR / Automation Engineering Manager Click here to apply
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Qualcomm / Senior Computer Vision Engineer Click here to apply
- Menlo Park, CA, US: Facebook / Data Scientist Intern, Oculus Click here to apply