ABOUT THIS GAME:
When a washed-up actor hangs himself on location, a spotlight is cast on the backwater Florida town of Cypress Knee. Your screen becomes a stage on which you investigate this mysterious suicide as three distinct characters: cheeky blogger Romana Teague, down-and-out local reporter Jack Bellet, and cynical private investigator K.C. Gaddis.
Experience a magical reality where characters are transported among scenes, set pieces moved into place, and music wafts from the orchestra pit. Knee Deep is about characters, storytelling, and the melodrama of swampland Florida.
- * Uncover a swampland conspiracy—Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
- * Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence—Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough...or someone getting hurt.
- * Gaming goes to the theater—Vivid voice acting, imaginative set transitions, and melodrama specifically designed for the digital stage
- * A swamp noir adventure in three acts—enjoy the entire season with all three acts available now!
- * NEW - Step even closer to the peformance with Tobii EyeX integration! Affect lighting on actors, have them turn to acknowledge your presence, and affect menus and minigames all with the effortless movement of your eyes. Requires Tobii EyeX hardware.
- * NEW - Take the best seat in the house with Knee Deep now supported in VR on Vive and Oculus! Existing users will have immediate access to VR content and new customers will receive both the original and VR versions of the game.