ABOUT THIS GAME:
Stay on trend with your interests and hangout with friends in Virtual Reality. Design an interactive virtual room to use as your profile. Select different items in the room to access different feeds of content based on your interests - for example select the TV to watch viral videos. Sign up to connect with the people and content you care about anytime in a personal space you design.
my VR lets you discover, save, stream, and share content based on any interest. Simply add a source to start getting news, recipes, videos, images, music, articles, and more. Follow friends to watch videos, listen to music, and read articles together while you voice chat.
Do everything you love to do online in a realistic and fun VR experience. Rediscover the internet in a community of customizable virtual spaces you share with friends.
- -Control what content you see: add custom sources to stay up to date with your favorite YouTube channels, 360 videos and photography, music stations, and more.
- -Don’t know what to add? Discover the best videos, articles, and websites the internet has to offer.
- -Search within any interest feed in your room to find content faster using voice command or keyboard.
- -Get social: Visit other people’s rooms and check out what they’re into.
- -Enjoy content with your friends - send a request to have a joint browsing session and watch videos, read articles, and listen to music together.
- -Use live voice chat to talk with your friends or meet new ones.
- -Search through other users to find people to follow
- -Select items in the rooms to access the different interest feeds: apps and gadgets, art, college life, DIY, entertainment, food, games, interior design, latest news, life hacks, wellness, music, pets, photography, reads, shopping, sports, style and beauty, tech news, travel, and videos.
- -Keep active tabs open so you can visit your favorites again later.
NOTE: myVR requires a headset with a button! For best results, we recommend using a Google Cardboard.
Visit our FAQ page if you need help: http://www.myvr-app.com/faq